PIOOTA

 PIOOTA is an acronym that I am proud to have created (I think, I have used it for 30 years and there is nothing on the internet, so I claim to be the inventor). If someone else can prove it was created prior, please don't BOB (burst our bubble) and tell me.


PIOOTA is a careful scientific method of developing facts to the support the truth. 

I stands for Pulling It Out Of The Air.

_______________

A somewhat similar acronym that I invented is IWMUS.

If I don't know the answer I will make up something. This is very popular among politicians although they do not use the acronym.

_______________

PANE is another acronym that I invented. It stands for People Against Nearly Everything.



Stories and Photos and Links

Age 17 Model A  modelahullinger.blogspot.com The Teenage Mind - Cow Fighting Age  18-19  Volunteer Social Work   popv.blogspot.com Marines  ...